Thursday, August 9, 2012

Envois: Cleavage in Rocks and Minerals




Envois: Cleavage in Rocks and Minerals

I.

Cleavage is the tendency tamely my soul she sees
Of some minerals to break     whose first along definite
Planes of when struck or first accepted frail
Deactivated (including swelling of the face),

Not my basket of disappointment, my hair soft
To know the root of the problem,

And I write to you that I love the delicate levers
Spoken better, more abundantly
As a spray of flowers, a fountain
You who arrive as if your coming uniquely

I mean when I leave, barely turning
God the companies that move life forward

Just do with the high-quality ingredients
It gets flexible with the once-daily pill--
Come on, not likely to cause weight gain
Shift a demanding bunch order ramming technology

It’s trader heaven that drives in the mountain
Ringing through a nervous ancient pine wood

Body grant and came with a sharp blow
In gross awray as cloud which though thence did
Fall where are the bodies, where did they go
Come come and made the dark for these

As with a hammer the flat cleavage
Credulous pity surfaces to bitch got dawn & thought

Itty bitty titties redhead gives er hole for a chocolate pole
They breathe, feature a formula, from scalp
With what to ends for a free sample
Is left with “What’s happ’nin out there?”





Off we have to complete the mission
Deja-vu, anyone? Our defenses
Are saved (get offa me)
Are down by breeding out (she bit me Ned)
All the strain (took a chunk right outta me)
Oratory—the pause shunt displayed as its
Digit credentials hybrid to the form of pogrom
Minces like leather satchel gravemen




 II.


I,     but this is worse,
                                       had not her her name
Though it or that,
                             in that,
                                       in tongues gave form and frame

Sick and the ague and so the world had fits
Sleep as yet sleep rose on before and as issue from the sheet,
So in this day one drop would serve yet shed
In some times at scarce fifteen
like every support the addressee
with whom I cry over you in a general
way, like rain on funerals
strangers as celebrities
I am with the others as you are
                   to me,
Beyond everything, that is, you
                   are the one,
And therefore the other

same bank account
Congruent Streak since I am where I shall be and tune what I must
I joy for what in all so death is Magnetite
Incongruent Streak Hematite Colorless sleep as yet sleep
Rose on Streak Calcite and then before
and as issue from the sheet,
She’s a mom with osteoporosis
so in this day one drop would serve
yet shed in some times at scarce fifteen


Spec assemble

Spill            Let’s go
Still reversed

Sliced annular stepping strollers
Pill

No doubts in parallax
Scrambles the main                                What’s taking so long

Frame and forces

It to reboot

Chancred furry
What’s that
Granite favorite
Color of the pie                               We lost the others


You gotta hurry open the
Door
Count selection
Hoarded offertory at par
Condensed the scope                       Keep moving
Circle for dark
Custom, its cutting purse
I can help you get                            Didn’t know the code

The virus, security codes,
The works





III.


 But it suffices to distance oneself
                   a bit,
So that immediately,
As soon as came did give
Itself to be heard, respond,

All the cruelty in the world
          walked to let it silence
          one over the other.

I am sampling only this.
I am not singing for the dead.
Thus I have lost my life in
The vicinities of learning you
By heart, innocent, infinite
One does not confide to guarding
Nor does one keep it

Do you think this exhaustion is
Happening to us so as not
To forget little key and I can
There must no longer
For an instant you
(about ours) what suffering

And the benumbed not far off
Your name beyond your name
To which it leads directly
Never departed, as soon
Turn frightens me and I am
frightened to call how you
will have sent

sometimes without having

been able no wire or
wireless links me

to anything
without measure

finally
beyond everything

ends up
even that it begins

in not arriving,

you love
in living

out of reach but




  
IV. 

That I touch you by sending you
whatever present at the moment
and since we have already
two glances who will look else
where it is without the slightest
interest of commercial trafficking
how I tare to tear miss you even
if it is nothing I write that you are
absent to again no matter which way
you turn this is what leaves
reliefs except to catch your
pillow or in the letter box
upon leaving then they can always
run my beloved angel divided echo
of itself that I teach you by
sending you over looking at each
other my letters are too knowing

if in another voice
          the same book says






you who arrive as if your coming
uniquely but of you what are
         who, are what arrives

and “therefore” can be destroyed
without remaining



 V.

a clue to structure Earthy Hematite
Sick and the ague and so the world had fits.
But man makes him Metallic
Chalcopyrite             Vitreous
Quartz                      Pearly
Opal
                                 Resinous wisdom the fool to sport
Sphalerite Greasy Talc
                                          Silky Serpentine
Adamantine Diamond locked you together hey whaddaya
Think u get blowjobs when married lines to infuse
now since by them are such an one
Get out
Get out you can’t be in here
I wouldn’t advise this
I implore you
Please
Please
You’re all going to die down here



















VII.




There’s no one else coming.

Wait, wait!  The sound of the train on its way
And a man stands with half his face blown off
Shuffling in a suggestive itch.

When you cut the power, you unlocked the doors,
You let them out.  We’re never gonna make it to the surface.
Containing the contamination is the only failsafe.
Eliminating the odors to expose the freshness that surrounds
You, like never before.  Dry or chesty cough.

Vicks.  You’re taken care of. No physical examination
Is necessary for the Heritage plan. 
We don’t have much time.  If we’re not outta here
By then, we’re not getting out.
Where are the bodies, where did they go?

Turn frightens me and I am
frightened to call

how you will have sent
sometimes without having
         been able

no wire or wireless links me
to anything
without measure
finally
beyond everything

ends up even that it begins
in not arriving, you love
in living out of reach


You are not alone.  Operators are waiting for your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment