Friday, August 3, 2012

10 Haiku in Appreciation of Chick-Fil-A by Wilson "Jimbo Joe" Angus Fletcher V, Christian Car-Salesman, absent step-father of 6

1.

Yum, Chick-fil-a, yum.
Free speech tastes so good, so cheap.
Polynesian sauce.

2.

Chick-fil-a, good job
Standing up for families
I'm poor, can't stand up

3.

Here's some money I
Could've bought more cargo shorts with.
Preesh bros, I ain't gay

4.

When they have values
And their food is a value
I feel valued, right?

5.

Few things better than
Chicken.  Faggots should change.  Be
Like me.  Play "Halo."

6.

Didn't invent the chick
Just the chick sandwich, like me
& my buds--double team!

7.

Put your chicken in
Between two buns and your pickle...
Wait bro, is that gay?

8.

Gay people are gross...
Hey can I get 6 chicken
Sandwiches & 7 fries?

9.

Choke up and choke down
Some chicken and goddamn love
It.  Wait, is that gay?

10.

They can have my chick-
En when they pry it from my
Cold dead stomach juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment