Friday, January 18, 2013

Get Stabbed!



Part One:  "A Man With a Knife"

I walked into a dark alley and got stabbed.  It was a man with a knife who stabbed me.  The man with a knife pulled the knife out quickly.  It all happened so quickly that I wasn’t sure what had happened.  There was a warm feeling, and a wet feeling.  It felt at first like getting punched, and secondly there was a warm feeling and a wet feeling.  The man with a knife pulled the knife out quickly, and then turned and ran.  When the man with a knife pulled the knife out quickly and then turned and ran, he turned and ran quickly too.  When he ran quickly too, the man with a knife slipped in something warm and wet.  When he slipped in something warm and wet, the man with a knife looked at first like he’d gotten punched.  It looked at first like he’d gotten punched, and it looked secondly like he hit the ground rather abruptly. Thirdly, he got stabbed too.  Thirdly, I had been in something of a daze, and fourthly I hit the ground.  I hit the ground rather abruptly too.  Then a woman with a stroller strolled by the dark alley.

When the woman with a baby stroller strolled by the dark alley she noticed two men hitting the ground rather abruptly.  One of these men was the man with a knife.  The other of these men was I.  I noticed first her baby stroller, and secondly the abrupt movement with which she stopped strolling.  Thirdly, she screamed, and fourthly she hit the ground rather abruptly.  The woman with a baby stroller had not been stabbed, but had been with a baby.  First the baby screamed, and secondly I wondered when the baby would hit the ground rather abruptly too.  Then a man in a hat ran to the baby, who was screaming.

First the man in a hat ran to the baby, and secondly he noticed the woman.  The man in a hat noticed the woman had hit the ground rather abruptly.  I noticed the man in a hat did not thirdly notice either of the two men who had hit the ground rather abruptly.  One of these men was the man with a knife, who had been warm and wet once.  The other of these men was I, who had been warm and wet once too.  I noticed the man with a knife and I both appeared colder now.  The man with a knife appeared colder than I.  The man with a knife and I appeared to both be still wet.  Then I noticed the man with a hat had helped the woman with a stroller to her feet.  I noticed first they looked at the baby, and secondly they did not fall in love at first sight.  I noticed thirdly the woman with a baby stroller indicated to the man in a hat the two men in the dark alley who had hit the ground rather abruptly.  Thirdly the man in a hat noticed the two men in the dark alley who had hit the ground rather abruptly, and fourthly he investigated.  The man with a knife did not move, and I did not move.  I did try to move, but could not.  The man with a hat went fifthly to the man with a knife, who was the closer of the two men who had fallen rather abruptly.  The man with a knife was rather impulsive, a real do good sort.  The man with a hat who was a real do good sort impulsively pulled the knife out of the man with a knife.  Simultaneously, something warm and wet came from the man with a knife and I was able to move.  Both of these things startled the man with a hat, who now had the knife.  The man with a hat who now had the knife was now warm and wet and startled, and he dropped the knife.  The knife fell rather abruptly into the man with a hat’s foot.  I noticed fourthly the knife was rather sharp, and fifthly the man with a hat who now had the knife was now rather abruptly stuck to the ground.  Simultaneously, the man with a hat noticed both of these things too.  Sixthly, the man with a hat screamed, and seventhly he hit the ground rather abruptly too.  The woman with a stroller noticed all of this.  Simultaneously, the woman with a stroller hit the ground rather abruptly and toppled the stroller rather abruptly too.  Then the baby hit the ground rather abruptly too.  I noticed sixthly I was able to move, and noticed nothing seventhly.  Then I awoke surrounded by medical staff.  I did not notice if the baby had screamed.

Next, in Part Two: "Surrounded by Medical Staff"

No comments:

Post a Comment